Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Posh Pretties

Sometimes I see something that I like and think I might be able to use in the studio, so I get it. Only to get it here, and not really know what to do with it, so it sits. It sits and I keep moving it around, running across it, cleaning it till one day it will hit me what will look cute. 
The Posh Jumpers are one such item.  Sharon found them online 6 months ago, we just had to have them. I had my little bitty baby neice come and model them, but had not used them since - till yesterday when Willow came in. What I love about photographing Willow, is that her mom always calls me and talks over ideas, really gets a consultation before they ever get here. What a difference that can make! This time, we discussed spring time ideas, and instead of going out and getting another outfit, we decided to use the tutus and the Posh Jumpers that I keep available for use at the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment