Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Featured Senior - Kori Doss

I wanted to share a little bit about Kori Doss. Kori is just such a happy person and makes me smile everytime I see her. I have seen  her grow up in the same class as my daughter, watched her on the ball field for years, but was a surprised when she came in for her senior portraits, all grown up. 
I had such a great time photographing her in the fall, that when I came up with a special project just to spark my own creative juices - I knew exactly who I wanted to model for me.  We set an appointment over Christmas break when she was not busy with school, family, her dog, or her job. She arranged to get all her softball gear and spent an hour diving onto an air mattress to make sure I could get the shot I wanted. This was the result.


I know Kori loves her family, so I asked her who in her family inspired her most. " My Aunt Chanda inspires me the most; she is the strongest person I know.
If you are lucky in your high school, there is always one teacher that helps you grow into an adult.  For Kori it isMrs. Frizzell. "She has helped me the most through out high school and life as a teenager.'
Kori will be attending Arkansas Tech University and majoring in nursing.
Her dream travel plans would include Greece with friends, Daniel Payton, Brook Wilkins, Kaity Hale, and Kazoua Her.
Kori is looking forward to the senior class trip and graduating from Lamar High School.



No comments:

Post a Comment