Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Featured 2012 Senior - Andrea Mefford

There is nothing that gets me more excited about a portrait session than an excited model - especially if they come to visit me before the session ever happens. After Andrea Mefford and her Grandma came to the studio to visit with me about her senior session, I was looking forward to working on all the things we talked about doing.  She left me with some ideas, and I sent her home with some things to think about too.
Andrea had gone to Westside, moved away, and came back to finish her senior year, even though that meant moving away from the two people in her family that has inspired her most - her mom Penny and her step dad Jason.  It has been a three hour drive between them this senior year, but they have made it to games to watch Andrea cheer the Rebels on.





Mr. Steve Golden has been such a big help to Andrea as a teacher. She is planning on attending the Physical Therapy Assistant Program at Arkansas Tech University - Ozark Campus.
I asked Andrea about her desires to travel and she said "If I could go anywhere, it would be to Greece."

No comments:

Post a Comment