Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Photos with my Daddy

I was so lucky to have my Daddy. My daddy spoiled me. I have a January birthday, and always wanted an "ice cream" birthday party - but it was always cold and usually snowed on my birthday. I usually shared my birthday party with my niece that had a birthday the day after mine. I was jealous because she also got to have her own party. My mom always tried to be inclusive - but one year, the selfish brat in me broke down and cried over having to share my party. My dad decided to take me for ice cream at this very popular place that all the other kids had their parties at. He  was determined to get me there, but the snow storm came in and we had to turn around. I didn't get my party, but the fact that Daddy tried to make it special for me was enough.
Unfortunately, I have very few photos of me with my dad. This is the only one I have of just the two of us.

Don't miss an opportunity to have photos with that special man you call Daddy, Pop, Papá, Dad, or what ever you call him. Same goes for you guys that have kids - these photos will mean so much to you now, but are priceless to your children it the future.
DADDY Portrait Day is only Wednesday June 10.
Get a FREE 5x7 of Dad and his kid/kids. Bring Grandpa and get an extra 5x7 of 3 Generations.
Quick, in studio sessions all day long from 10-6. NO APPOINTMENTS, just drop in, have the photos taken, and schedule a time to come back and choose your Father'sDay gift from Hardgrave Photography.
Additional packages are available, but not purchase is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment