Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Double Take!

 
Twinkie One came to visit me one week from Needy Paws Animal Shelter in Clarksville, Arkansas.
A perfect little model, one that I would have loved to take out to the fenced area and play ball with. It is obvious that she is at least part Australian Shepherd and or Border Collie, and to be honest - I have a love to herding breeds. 
THEN Twinkie Two came in the next week and I told the Animal Care Assistant that was helping me that I had already photographed this dog last week. She just smiled big and said "well actually there are TWO of them". TT was just as sweet as her sister, TO. In some ways, I hope they get adopted together so they have each other....BUT if they go to separate homes, they will bless TWO families a great deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment