Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Ciao...Tschau...CHOW

Do you ever wonder how you could be so blessed by simple little things?
Every week, I have the opportunity to photograph pets from Needy Paws  Animal Shelter in Clarksville, Arkansas. Now, for some, this would be a burden, and to be honest, some days it is not easy. BUT to get the beautiful face of this Girl Chow Chow out to the public so she can find her forever family - that is a blessing for me! Chows are very loyal to their families. They are thought to be one of the oldest recognizable breeds. Originating from northern China, their fur is particularly thick in the neck area, giving it a distinctive ruff or mane appearance.
When I was a pet stylist, I encountered several Chows. Some were very sweet to me, but most were leary of strangers and wanted to stay with their beloved families.
I hope this girl gets a beloved family soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment