Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Welcome Back Baby - Kate

Kate
I have to say, even though I hold all the families that I work with  dear, Kate's family is very special. Her mommy Melissa and I just seemed to connect. She is so laid back, loves to travel and is adventurous. I met Melissa when she came in a little over a year ago for maternity photos for Joe Morgan. That is when I found out her babies were special in a way I had never experienced before. They both have a special connection to Czechoslovakia. Not only did Melissa's father come from there, but now her babies do too. They were helped along with a procedure in Prague to help two amazing parents have the loves of their lives. Now we have baby sister Kate, who is as laid back as her mommy. I am so honored to privilege to know this sweet family.

Joe Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment