Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 24, 2015

Grace and Christopher - Prom 2015

 Clarksville High School Junior,  Grace has been a favorite of mine since she was a little girl. Living in a small town, we are bound to know many of the parents of the high school kids we photograph. Grace's mom has always been a sweetheart, and her dad too, even through some hard times. They are amazing parents for Grace and Alli. I remember one day, Grace was about 5, and she told me they had a surprise. I was sure they were getting a puppy, but instead it was that she was getting a baby sister. I can see her little face as plain as day.
THEN  after not seeing her in a few years - I almost didn't recognize her. She has grown into a beautiful young woman. I was honored to be able to capture some prom images for her and her sweetheart Christopher.


No comments:

Post a Comment