Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Emily and JJ - Prom 2015

 If I had not known this sweet Clarksville High School junior from birth, I might have taken a second look to see if this was "Taylor" - with the red dress and lipstick she rocked this look.
Like I said, I have known her from birth. I was fortunate enough to serve with her mom on a charity board many years ago. Emily was such a blessing to her parents (as well as her little brother). She has always had an outgoing personality that will take her into leadership positions all her life. I have no doubt she will be traveling the world as much as possible.
To be able to photograph her and her date, JJ, was truly an honor.
About JJ - well I have not known him forever - but I love his sense of humor...and his legacy ring. A little joke that showed his confidence in story telling.


No comments:

Post a Comment