Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

¡LLAMAME!

Sixteen years ago, I was reading an article one rainy afternoon about training llamas with positive reinforcement, just like I was training my dogs. I told my husband Mark about it, and he said "I always wanted a llama, and there is a farm close to Fayetteville.  So we drove up there "only to look at the llamas".  Natalia was 4 years old and she met Chim - 3 weeks old and they were the same height.  We left that day after buying 2 llamas.
Chim was a bottle fed cria, but had to stay at the farm until he was 6 months old. He is exceptionally curious and friendly with strangers. He never spits at guests or bites or kicks. He is really a very well mannered llama and loves to have his photo taken.
You can see him in the pasture between Russellville and Clarksville, right beside Hardgrave Photography studio.
¡LLAMAME!  Mi llama se llama Chim da besos a mis clientes

No comments:

Post a Comment