Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 16, 2015

Wiggle Bottoms - Pet Photography

I am so blessed to still be a part of Needy Paws Animal Shelter in a small way. I served on the Board of Directors for 20 years, and when I left, it was hard to do. But every organization needs new ideas, and new people. I was burned out.
I still do an annual fundraiser for Needy Paws, but that was the limit of my involvement for the past 6 years - until I started photographing a few dogs every now and then for different adoption campaigns and fundraising projects.
This little guy was so excited to see ...well... everything! He was nicknamed Wiggle Bottoms after the 10th time he jumped from his posing box. After several attempts we got this sweet photo. I have several "flying" shots too!  I am sure Wiggle Bottoms is going to make someone the Best Dog Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment