Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 23, 2015

Preston's Graduation Invitation

I designed this invitation for Atkins Senior - Preston Stone. He was very involved in business and EAST so the formal wear suited him perfectly. OH- you caught me - this was the first draft, and I put Clarksville instead of Atkins... that is why I send proofs to every senior who I design for. It amazes me how many of the local schools (including Clarksville) actually graduate at the Tucker Coliseum in Russellville.  It is nice to have an indoor place large enough to host all the family and friends, even if it rains.

Let us design your Graduation Announcement  from your senior session, that will be kept and prized for years to come by the family and friends that you send them too.
 
Hardgrave Photography (located between Russellville and Clarksville) has become well known in the Arkansas River Valley for beautiful baby portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment