Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 11 - a Day to Celebrate

Happy Anniversary to my in - laws, Don and Jane Cochran. After many years of marriage, they are both finally retired. I wish them an awesome adventure and many more years of marriage. By the way, I think this photo was the last time "Santa" was beardless!    
When I was 9, I was sooooo excited - my sister was about to have her first baby. Christina was born on March 11, and I was in love with her. She was truly on of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen, and I have seen A LOT of babies. Now she is all grown up, with beautiful children of her own. Happy Birthday Christina!!
 
 


Then many years later, Mylee made her entrance into this world.  She is my great niece. Quiet, but with a mind of her own - and SMART.
Happy Birthday Mylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment