Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Emma's Birth Announcement

Let us design your baby a birth announcement from the newborn session, that will be kept and prized for years to come by the family and friends that you send them too.
 
Hardgrave Photography (located between Russellville and Clarksville) has become well known in the Arkansas River Valley for beautiful baby portraits.
When my youngest great niece Emma was born in Russellville, I was not able to be in the country. I was in Guatemala.  When we got back to an area where we could log onto the internet, I could see that she was just precious. I couldn't wait to get home and hold her and photograph her.
I created this birth announcement to show off her little cute reds (Razorback fan by birth) and to show her loving family that welcomed her into this big old world.

No comments:

Post a Comment