Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Model Call!!! Kids and Dogs

Model call:  July 11 only - Dogs with Kids - a free session and a 5x7 from the session. The kiddos must be over 2 years old, but the dogs can be any size or age.  You must call the studio on July 10 to schedule your free session. 479-885-3835.

Photography is a great job, but sometimes every photographer has to assign herself a photography project just for herself.  It is important to stay creative, to keep the mind thinking, and every once in a while, indulge in something that you really love.  For me, I love photographing dogs and kids!  Before becoming a photographer, I was a dog groomer. I trained my dogs to compete in obedience competitions (I know you wouldn't think that when you meet my dogs now), and I just love dogs...

So I am going to put together a new collection of photos for the website, and possibly for print competition.  Can you help me???

No comments:

Post a Comment