Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 12, 2013

Llama Llama spits on Mama

Yes, I live an interesting life sometimes!  Each year I have to shear our llama - Chim. Last year I made a deal with my friend Dian Lyons - if she would help me shear my llama, I would help her shear her two sheep.
This year Dian videoed part of the shearing.
I have to say that normally, Chim is very very sweet, and never spits, but it seems to be a requirement for me to be spit on once a year when he is extremely stressed.
Enjoy!

¡Sí, a veces, yo tengo una vida interesante! Cada año, tengo que cortar la lana de nuestra llama - Chim. El año pasado, llegué a un acuerdo con mi amiga Dian Lyons - que ella me ayudaría cortar la lana de Chim, y yo cortaría la lana de sus dos ovejas.
Este año Dian grabó parte del evento.
Tengo que decir que, normalmente, Chim es muy dulce, y nunca escupe, pero parece ser un requisito ser escupido una vez al año, cuando él está muy estresado.
Disfruta el video.

No comments:

Post a Comment