Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Prepping for Spring & Fairies

Have you got it? Did last week's weather do it to you too? Of course I am talking about spring fever - the kind chiropractors, Home Depot, and emergency room's love for business. I got it BAD! With so much studio property to take pictures on, I get a lot of mowing, trimming, cleaning, and building projects stirring around in my head all winter. 
A potential wildflower area ahs been covered in blown down trees for a couple of years now, so 7 hours of tractor work later it will be ready to plant when the time comes. Ahh, and then there are the bridges for down by the creek that needed vines cut away... Which leads to the trip to Home Depot for a new hedge trimmer that is amazing at clearing those vines... Which lead to the trip to the ER... and stitches in two of my left fingers. Oh it could have been so so much worse.
So I have been grounded to the indoors for a while - no problem - this is fairy week and I have to find MY fairy dress, steam the fairy costumes, put the new butterflies on the new foliage for the set. I bought all the little girls tinkerbell/fairy gifts yesterday (before the ER), and will get the all the mushrooms and tree stumps brought in Thursday evening. Better be careful not to visit the chiropracter too...

No comments:

Post a Comment