Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love 'Em All Albums

I had waiting on my desk this morning a wonderful surprise - the first sample of our new line of Love Em All albums. Sharon has outdone herself in the beautiful design she put into this album!
Okay, so I think I am getting ahead of myself...
One of our biggest complaints is that there are so many awesome images from a session, it is hard to leave any behind. We have wrestled with this problem for a long time now and have considered several options, one being selling all the images on a disk and letting our clients finish up the work. Let me tell you my own personal opinion on that - most people have good intentions on "someday" doing "something" with those images. What I am seeing happening over and over is that people are getting a disk of images from us or other photographers and they just sit there, not doing anything.  I don't think of a disk of images as being a "finished product". In 10, 20, or 30 years who knows all the ways we will be viewing images, but I can bet we will still be wanting to hold them in our hands.
So... we came up with the Love 'Em All album collection.  In three different sizes to accomadate any session from 48-180 images, the Love 'Em All's are custom designed to fit the color, mood, and attitude of the subjects. The images are printed on photographic paper and mounted to a durable backing. The covers are premium leather with imprinting to match.
It solves the problem of how to get all the images and be able to enjoy them without wall papering your home with images from the same session.

No comments:

Post a Comment