Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 4, 2011

Favorite Kids Books and Memories

Another snow day... this one is for real, earlier this week we got faked out a little bit. I am looking out the studio window debating on if I should go ahead and go home or stay here and get some paperwork caught up since my afternoon sessions are rescheduled.
My vote is go home and do "snow day things" with my daughter. I was reminded this morning, when photographing Clint and Amanda McGuire's little family, of reading books to Natalia over and over and over again. Reading is a wonderful way to snuggle up your kiddos. Lathan and Lucy both wanted to see what was going on in the book.
Which of your children's books do you know by heart now?
If you children are older, do you catch yourself spouting out things from a beloved book you used to read to them?
"The Diggingest Dog", "Whacky Wednesday", and "Love You Forever" still play in my head from time to time.
Yes I think GO HOME, maybe she will humor me and let me read a few lines from the kindle.
Have a great Snow Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment