Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Couples night - Thursday, Feb 17

Valentine's Day is really special for me and Mark - that is the day we met 24 years ago. We were at a dance at the NG Armory, a band called Exit 5 was playing and I was wearing a classic 80's black and white jumpsuit. (LOL at the jumpsuit part)
In honor of our meeting - and the fact that he is working outage late - I am opening the doors Thursday, February 17 form 5-8 for free facebook profile pics for couples. We will take a handful of images, pick the best one and you can use in on your facebook page. There will also be some small packages you can order for $20 if you want, but that is not what this is really about. It is really about just getting a great picture of you and your sweetheart to show off.
No appointment needed, just come on in. Since we are only taking a handful, it won't take long, and I'll be home in time to see my Sweetheart too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment