Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Weavers

I love this family! And Beverly - the momma - loves me too!  We had the photo session right before I left for a mission trip to Guatemala, so we had to wait to do the order.
Then there were delays due to weather, this and that. But everytime I talked to Beverly, we had the best conversations.  At the end of one message - I heard her say "love you", and I laughed thinking she had said it out of habit, like I do to my kids and family. But no, when I talked to her and started to tease her she said she meant it. WOW - that made me feel so good.
This woman knows the value of health, family, and time. You can just tell from the images that she values her family greatly. And they adore her. I talked to her daughter from another state and she made sure and ask me how her mom looked since she had been sick for a couple of weeks.

I joked something about "becoming our mothers" and she told me that she could only hope to be as good as her mom.



Hug your family today - not because something is wrong - just because they are precious. Tell someone you love them that may not expect it. Don't forget that you don't have to have a tragedy or health scare to become more grateful, more loving, and more forgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment