Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 21, 2016

Brooks Baby

I have been visiting with Ashley for months about her maternity session. We are both huge animal lovers. Have both been involved with the local animal shelter. Spent a weekend volunteering for a fundraising event for the shelter.
I had photographed her and Cody's engagement session - which was so fun.  I had photographed Cody for his senior portraits.
So we set a date for the maternity session. Then a day or two before, Cody called me and let me know that they wouldn't be coming to the maternity session.
Baby Brooks decided to come on into this world a little early. I watched as updates came in through social media. I was so excited the day they were allowed to bring him home. A few days later, he became the perfect baby model.

No comments:

Post a Comment