Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Ava C

Most of the time, I get calls from women to set up appointments for the family or kids. So, when Scott called me right before Valentine's Day to surprise his wife with a gift certificate for their cute little family - I was tickled.
I have known Scott's family over the years, so I knew exactly who he was. What I didn't know is that his wife Jamie and I had met before also. I created her senior portraits a few years ago.
It's always great to see the life changes my clients go through. To see them grow, celebrate big events, become parents, and grow as a family is precious.
Plus on the same week I had a problem with my network - and guess what?  Scott is and IT guy!! Within a few minutes he fixed it. I then asked if I could hug him since I had spent about 40 hours trying to figure it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment