Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 14, 2016

My Love

Valentine's Day is always special for Mark and I - we met on Valentines day 29 years ago. He was dating a friend of mine, she asked me to dance with him while she was talking to someone else, and well, we have been dancing ever since.  I fell in love almost immediately.
He has put up with my love of dogs, a past career in taking care of dogs. Twenty years of working with an animal shelter brought many tears home, and there he was. A new business venture in the studio 15 years ago brought big changes and stress, but we made it. Our only child leaving the nest has only brought us closer. He has traveled to places that he was very uncomfortable with - because I wanted to experience a different culture. He has had his heart broken and filled by mission trips I wanted him to go on.
I don't know what the next 29 years holds for us - but I know we will enjoy them together.






No comments:

Post a Comment