Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Free Photo Treat

Free Halloween Photos

Every year, as a treat to our community kids, I open the studio for professional studio quality photos of kids in costume. I do this at no charge. Free. Gratis.
It is the same this year, except I am going to ask that you consider making a small donation so I can buy books in Spanish for "my" kids at Shadow of His Wings Orphanage in Guatemala. I love to treat your kids every year with professional photos at Halloween, please help me treat "mine" with the gift of reading. Reading is knowledge. Knowledge is the most powerful tool for changing lives.
See you Friday night from 4-7 at the studio. Can't wait to see all the kids in their costumes!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete