Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 20, 2012

Hardgrave Photography Featured Senior - Hannah Fraser

I remember seeing the cutest little girl about 15 years ago, with dark dark eyes and dark dark hair. I don't even remember where I met the Frasers at, we can't seem to figure that one out, but I do have a vivid memory of Hannah as a little girl.
So when her mom called me to do her senior portraits, I was pretty excited - even more so when I found out horses were involved. The session started at the Walton Fine Arts Center at Uof O, where Hannah has participated in the youth Drama program for many years. Then we went out to her parent's farm, and I was blown away. Yes the property was beautiful, tranquil. And the house was beautiful - but what struck me most was the portraits hanging on the walls. Images everywhere of family - I could just feel the love looking into those faces in family portraits from many many years.
So it was not surprising when she told me her brother Adam is a big inspiration to her. Hannah is homeschooled, so her mom has really been a great teacher. Harding University is where she will be calling home next year as she starts on her journey to a career in the Criminal Justice field.
Hannah got to spend some time in her home country of Guatemala this past year, and would also love to travel to Spain with friends and family.

1 comment: