Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Featured Senior - Preston South

Walter South came to see me a few months before Preston came for his senior portrait session to discuss all that we wanted to accomplish. By the time he left, ideas were spinning in my head - I knew the basketball shot I wanted to try - and I had the perfect model for it coming in!
When Preston came in for his session, his clothes were perfectly pressed, very stylish and of his own choosing - this guy likes to look good. He even knows how to pick out the right tie - impressive.  He should fit in well with the other Electrical Engineering majors at the University of Arkansas - Fort Smith campus. I am proud to say that the Hardgrave Photography $500 Scholarship will be helping Preston out a little with his college expenses.
It was obvious he and his dad were close when we did his session. I asked him about this and he said "My father inspires me the most, he has taught me everything I know from basketball to school to the littlest things about life."
Another man that has taught Preston a lot is his teacher Mr. Spillers. He said " He is a great teacher and is always willing to go the extra step to make sure you now how to do it."  Every one of our students should have at least one teacher like Mr. Spillers.
This senior year has been pretty exciting for Preston. He, along with the other Clarksville Panther Basketball team won the State Championship for the second year in a row. He said " I couldn't ask for a better way to end the season and the group of guys that helped achieve this goal will always be my brothers."
When asked about traveling abroad, touring Germany  with his "brothers" Dale Peterson, Zac Stumbaugh, Trey Norris, and Dustin McKinney -would be his first pick

No comments:

Post a Comment