Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Watching them Grow up - Hazel and Reid

In this profession, I often have the opportunity to watch as a child changes from a newborn to a young adult.  Both Hazel and her brother Reid started with the Baby Steps program. I remember Hazel's sweet little smiles at her first sessions. I remember her first photo with Santa, and trying to convince her to were her fairy crown when she was a toddler.
Then came Reid, with a completely different personality, but still sweet smiles. So big in his newborn session, and each session during his first 14 months he changed so much.
These children are precious to me. I know years from now, they will not know me as well, and will be standoffish like all kids get with strangers they only know once a year. But the hugs, smiles, and giggles I get to capture now will live on in my memory and even more important - live on for generations to come in the photos I was able to create.



No comments:

Post a Comment