Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 4, 2015

Frisky Kittens

So how do you photograph 4 kittens at one time? Very quickly!  Up until recently, I was only photographing dog from Needy Paws Animal Shelter. And although it takes time and patience, I was very comfortable with that. I spent many years as a dog groomer and trainer, so I understand dogs pretty well. But when the shelter told me they were bringing cats this time, I was a little anxious. Cats are usually best photographed in their familiar surroundings. Car rides and new places are sometimes unsettling for them. Then, I find out that 4 of the cats are babies and they wanted a group shot.  It was kind of like a group shot from a day care. Eight little eyes on four adorable faces looking in different directions, and bodies also wanting to go in different directions. The basket definitely helped, and with the wonderful volunteers, we achieved this cute image of some kittens that will soon go to their forever homes to be spoiled rotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment