Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 20, 2018

Continuing Education

I have always believed that continuing education is vital to the long-term success of any business. I certainly would not be here eighteen years later after receiving my first camera and photography lessons from my husband, if were not for the classes, seminars, conventions, and competitions offered by Arkansas Professional Photographers Association. 

Tomorrow, I will get to model, along with my dog Zeba for the super talented photographer Jen Hargrove from La Barge Wyoming.  Jen's program "Sit Stay Smile" will be focused on pet photography.  Zeba is super excited since she is pretty much a professional pet model anyway. I, on the other hand, am a little nervous to be in front of the camera instead of behind it!

I will post photos from our session in a later post!
Zeba the Super Model in her younger days!


No comments:

Post a Comment