Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Adalyn - a really great neice :)

I love my neices and nephews. I became an aunt when I was only 9 years old, so the older neices are like having little sisters. Then came along Dustin - the first boy in our family in long time and the ONLY Grandson to my parents - yes he is "THE GOLDEN BOY'"  haha. And was the only boy born into our family for 21 more years, when we started having great nephews. The last three babies born into our family have been little boys so we were more than ready to welcome Dustin and Tasha's baby Adalyn into the family in July. Due to some breathing problems she stayed at Arkansas Children's Hospital for 2 weeks, so I just now got to do her formal studio newborn photos - well worth the wait!  She is a natural beauty and baby model. Okay I might be a little biased, but really she is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment