Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 4, 2011

Babes in the Buttercups April 19-23

Last year I decided to get some prints together for Arkansas Professional Photographer's Association's print competition. The buttercup fields were out and every time I went down the road they seemed to catch my attention like never before, so I put out a call for 3 yo little girls that could fit into the white dresses I had found earlier.  Several little girls met me early one morning in the wet fields so I could get just the image I needed... plus lots more.
The plus lots more has inspired me to offer this setting again this year for little girls and boys the week before Easter. Classic little girl Easter dresses and precious little boy outfits would look great as well as simple simple simple white outfits (my favorite). I also am excited to photograph a few with Mommies in simple white dresses with their babes.  These sessions are best for kiddos at least one year old.
Below is the image that earned me a merit at the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment